Monday, June 24, 2013

Your account has reached the free 10GB bandwidth limit

It seems that lately I been having a lot of visits to my blogs and to my topics in the forums and I reached the free 10GB bandwidth limit of photobucket.

Lately I've been trying to upload pictures that had more than one image, not because I had problems with the total space in my account, but to avoid using to much bandwidth. Clearly it hasn't been enough.

At the beginning of July all the photos of the blog should be visible again, till then I'm afraid I can't update the blog.

I'm thinking in alternative solutions to avoid having this problem in the future, one could be paying for a premium account but the adds in the blog doesn't work that well =D

Please be patience.

See you at the beginning of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...