Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Alien dessert Jungle II. Terrain for Warhammer 40000

Sometime ago I show you the Alien Jungle that we have made for our Warhammer 40000 games. In this entry I want to show you another jungle bases that I recently made.



In this case I glued in tree cardboard bases with some straight borders more or less the same quantity of plants that in the two Cds. In this way it is possible to put the three bases making a clear in the middle of them that it's quite useful in the games to explain that a unit is inside the jungle.



It is also possible to put the tree bases together to make a more thick jungle if you prefer only to decorate a part of the board.


Right now I can made a big jungle if I want to using the two Cd's and this three bases. Maybe in the future I will made some more bases like this ones to have an even greater jungle.

Please leave your opinion with a comment or using the reactions buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...