Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lizardmen Kroxigor from scratch

At the beginning of this year I tried to make a Kroxigor model to use with my Warhammer Fantasy lizardmen army, then make copies to have 3 kroxigors and latter change the green into a Blood Bowl player. For the moment I just have the Warhammer version as I really have troubles with the Blood Bowl one.

My first version of the model was a little disaster and I only make the legs

Then I search for more inspiration and came up with some new legs that I really liked.

When I had both legs I started to work in the body and in the head

Then I joined those together and started to work in the arms and the weapon



From there I only had to finish the weapon, made the left hand and add some details to finish the model





In the picture below you can see some of the model details
I presented this model to an online competition and won it, but in fairness I had to say that there was a really low level of participation (we where only 8 contestants)

I will really appreciate if you leave your opinion using the reaction buttons or leaving a Comment. To leave a comment you can use the Anonymous profile selecting it in the list, you don't need to have a google account or an account of any of the other profiles to leave a comment.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...