Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bretonnian Questing Knights (Conversions)


Long time ago, a little after the release of the 6th edition of the Warhammer Fantasy Bretonnian Army, I converted 5 plastic Knights of the Realm into Questing Knights. They aren't my finest work but at the moment they seemed quite ok. To convert the knight I used some plastic bits from the grey knights of the empire, the 6th edition dwarf warriors, the free companies from the empire and I also used the metal banner from the vampire counts grave guard command group. To hold everything together and make some extra details I used some green stuff. I also sculpted a small guitar with green stuff that I putted in the back of the musician.

I have in mind to upgrade the conversions done in these knights as I know there is plenty of room for improvements, but it is and army that I love but don't really use on the gameboard. I also plant to do some new questing knights for my bretonnian crazy project so for the moment they will be left at peace.







I hope you like them, at least a little bit =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...