Friday, June 20, 2014

Imperial Guard Defensive position made with cardboard

A long time ago in one of the Games Workshop website version they use to post tutorials in how to make your onw scenery and terrain elements for free among other really interesting stuff that with time has disapaired and been forgotten. One of those tutorials was the one that I have followed to make the defensive position that you can see below for my Warhammer 40000 Imperial Guard Army.



The element is made basically of cardboard but it also has a little porexpan as you can see below.

to give it some texture I coated the wall with a mix of White glue/PVA glue, sand, plaster and water.

After that I painted it and below you can see the result, it was quite easy to make and I think it looks quite nice.

It can hold up to 10 miniatures behind the wall.

Hope you like it! Feel free to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...