Monday, July 28, 2014

WIP Yhetee for Blood Bowl: Part 1

Lately I've been working on a couple of new things while I'm improving the Krox for Blood Bowl. One of these new things is a Yhetee for a Blood Bowl Norse Team.

To make the model I started with a cooper wire armature. Then I added some volume with a mix of A+B white modelling putty and Green Stuff. Now I'm adding more volume and giving the final shape to the model with GS. In the future, when the shape is finished I will add some details with GS.

the model is going to have with two long arms hanging in each side, a rather passive position because I imagine it like someone prone to react to threats instead of attack himself. I know that for the moment is quite difficult imagine how the model will look like but I intend to make it quite hairy and awesome =P



Hope you like it! Feel free to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...