Sunday, July 5, 2015

I finished up my Kroxigor for my Lizardmen Blood Bowl team

I finished some time ago and post it in my Spanish blog but I forget to post it also in this one. If you want you can see the original less muscled Kroxigor that I made for WFB in this post:
http://sirskofisworkshop.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/lizardmen-kroxigor-from-scratch.html

It has been a little unnerving changing the model, and I'm not quite convinced with the end result, nonetheless I consider it finished.


A few times I thought about adding shoulder pads to the model but latter on I decided that scales where probably enough. I've tried to represent the prehensile tail and killing blow abilities of the Blood Bowl Kroxigor in the model.





In the picture below you can see a comparison between the Krox and its teammates, a saurus and a skin.

The krox is 41 millimeters tall more or less the same height as the ogre rats and trolls of warhammer.




I don't think I'm going to copy the model, at least not manually as I did with the chaos minotaur.
Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...