Friday, August 28, 2015

Folding Blood Bowl 7 pitch protected in both sides

One of the last pitch I have made was a Blood Bowl 7 pitch and I decided to go a little further protection wise in this one as opposite to the others that you can see in the Blood Bowl section of the blog.

To make it I used:
  • 2 mm thickness grey cardboard
  • Black Geltex
  • A3 size sheets of paper
  • Strong glue stick
  • Autoadhesive transparent wrap
The process is quite similar to the ones that I have already written: cutting the cardboard pieces, glue them to the Geltex, glue the sheets of paper where I print the pitch. The difference comes now that on top of the printed pitch I place a new layer of autoadhesive wrap.

I use my pitch design so you may have see it in other pitches.




As always that I tried something new I have found a couple of defects. In this case the autoadhesive wrap tends to unstuck in the central hinge. And also one of the cuts of the printed pitch wasn't too straight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...